APMS exist to serve a dynamic range of market sectors large-scale service contracts resulting in improved service delivery. APMS extensive range of services, capabilities and resources in property maintenance and property services span Facilities, Asset, Waste, Environmental and Engineering Services.
Helping our clients succeed drives our business. To meet their challenges, we have to understand their industry and their objectives. APMS has developed a unique partnering model that has helped us to develop a range of technical, technological and management capabilities to better serve a variety of clients across multiple industries.
APMS has combined the resources of some of the leading global technology providers, to enable us to provide a service management capability that leads to better, more economical service delivery – no matter what industry you’re in.
APMS services and capabilities are focused on organisations with:
- Commercial and residential high-rise buildings
- Entertainment, sporting, leisure and retail complexes
- Hospitals, including health networks
- Heavy industrial, warehousing and manufacturing facilities
- Educational facilities
Towards better property management through our:
- Consulting and advisory services
- Service delivery management capabilities
- Integrated managed services
- Supplier accreditation
- Project management and resourcing capabilities
APMS works with our clients to achieve optimal results to meet their challenges. Working together in a collaborative manner aids in our ability to understand their industry and their objectives. With an experience base spanning decades our people can provide a wide range of technical and management expertise to better serve a variety of clients in multiple industries.
Combined with the resources of a national network, our extensive service management experience leads to better, more economical solutions – no matter what industry you’re in. APMS pull together the right people, technologies, processes, and expertise, and combine it with fresh thinking, to take service delivery to a whole new level.
APMS is experienced at tailoring solutions for each individual client across all market sectors. Our clients enjoy 24/7 service with maximum efficiency and transparency. We regularly deliver significant reductions in operating costs, while improving service quality by designing intelligent solutions that incorporate the business objectives of our clients. Along with a full understanding of their property portfolios and the role of their assets in enabling their vision to be realised.
APMS pull together the right people, technologies, processes, and expertise, and combine it with fresh thinking, to take service delivery and service management to a whole new level of service excellence.
Critical to APMS approach is that we work to maximum efficiency in every sense. This means buildings must be better places in which to live and work, they must be energy-efficient and responsive to the individual needs of their occupants, providing a secure and environmentally-friendly space. APMS is acutely aware of the need to conserve energy to protect the environment.
APMS utilise the best building technology and materials in the quest for the best value outcome: lasting solutions at reasonable cost. Using technology for the sake of it is not an answer. APMS believes that all buildings must represent a clear response to the need for sound and economic management.
APMS commitment to property maintenance and property management is predicated on the use of sound practices, cutting-edge technology and creative thought. We strive to deliver exactly what our customers need, whether in new residential, commercial, retail buildings or in refurbishment or fit-out of existing structures.
Our approach to service delivery combined with our smart solutions and established capabilities are particularly well suited for all your challenges. APMS understand that each is unique and we have the skill-sets needed to meet all requirements.
Discover how our industry-specific strengths, capabilities and expertise could help you towards a better tomorrow.
- Commercial APMS fully understand the complexity of managing and maintaining commercial building space. Sustainability, environmental protection, lifecycle performance and returns are key drivers for investors, developers, owners and tenants across both public and private sectors. More Information
- Industrial Players in the Industrial and Other Property Operators industry have encountered a moderate strengthening in demand conditions since the late 2000s. Industry revenue has been climbing from a deep trough in 2009-10 due to structural changes in the wholesale and retail markets and improved transport infrastructure. More Information
- Retail Retail property operators are battling many of the same enemies that the retail sector faces. Poor consumer confidence, competition from online retailers and an oversupply of retail property are among the key challenges. More Information
- Residential Across Australia, there are an estimated 2.7 million rental households with 6.5 million residents. Residential property operators play a crucial role in society by renting out property to over one-quarter of Australia's population. Becoming a homeowner has long been part of the Australian dream, but for many, this remains more dream than reality. More Information
- Community Open spaces are made up of tree-lined boulevards to riverside gardens and sports grounds; the green spaces of Australian towns and cities are central to the social connectivity, health and lifestyle of all community members. More Information
- Hospitality The hospitality industry is booming in Australia. There has always been and most likely always will be a demand for hospitality in most parts of the world and Australia is no exception. In fact, throughout the world the Travel and Tourism industry is the largest employer in the world. More Information
- Universities, educational facilities, private & public schools Education in Australia is a $27.2bn industry. APMS have extensive experience delivering primary, secondary and tertiary education property maintenance and property management and maintenance services and capabilities in Australia. More Information
- Hospitals In Australia, both public and private hospitals provide hospital services. The state and territory governments mainly own and manage public hospitals. Public acute hospitals mainly provide ‘acute care’ for short periods, although some provide longer term care, such as for rehabilitation. Public psychiatric hospitals specialise in the care of people with mental health problems, sometimes for long... More Information