APMS is committed to growing, maintaining and managing a sustainable business. APMS firm sustainability position positively impacts general safety, people, environment, service management supplier selection, community and APMS governance mandate.
APMS acknowledge that this requires a concerted effort in a world faced by challenges such as climate change, resource constraints, and social and political unrest.
APMS recognises the need to balance economic growth with social development and the protection of the environment. APMS seek to embed sustainability as an integral part of our culture, our skills and our deliverables which impacts our day-to-day operations by:
- Helping our clients, partners and stakeholders meet their sustainability commitments.
- Incorporating sustainability considerations into our services and project deliverables.
- Increasing our sustainability knowledge, skills and tools.
- Incorporating sustainability into our corporate values.
- Reducing the footprint of our operations, including our carbon emissions.
- Embracing good corporate stewardship and governance impacting our people and sub-contractors.
- Maintaining a high level of integrity, influencing the markets and communities in which we operate.
- Minimising the impact of our operations on the environment.
- Developing our people to be responsible, aware and embrace sound environmentally sustainable options.
- Managing our risk profile to maximise opportunities to an acceptable level in accordance with a responsible risk management framework.
- Working with our clients to be more sustainable through reducing the environmental impacts of their building footprints.
In responding to the broader sustainability and immediate climate change challenges, we encourage innovation and support sound scientific and engineering research into enhanced energy, building, water and infrastructure solutions that meet community needs, now and into the future.