Managing a property to managing 1000’s of properties comes with a range of challenges for the property manager through to the real-estate office. Managing requirements for maintenance and repairs can be overwhelming at times. Managing Contractors, ensuring all works have been carried out satisfactorily, and to standard and cost effectively requires diligent processes and systems to ensure this is the result in every case.
Managing a property to managing 1000's of properties comes with a range of challenges for the property manager through to the real-estate office. Managing requirements for maintenance and repairs can be overwhelming at times. Managing Contractors, ensuring all works have been carried out satisfactorily, and to standard and cost effectively requires diligent processes and systems to ensure this is the result in every case.
APMS Real-estate Services assist real-estate agents and property managers for all their property repairs and maintenance through a robust 24/7 Helpdesk and Service Request and Escalation Portal.
APMS Real-estate Services streamline service management, Contractor Compliance & performance management, reporting, and dramatically reduce internal administration burden and potentially reduce head count resulting, in further savings and efficiencies.
How do we do this:
- We constantly exceed building quality standards, meaning great outcomes for our clients. We ensure the right people, with the correct technical skills, are deployed immediately
- Australian Property Management Solutions has the capability to deliver emergency response / make safe works across all sectors, plumbing, electrical including fire / flood damaged structures affected by natural disasters.
- 24/7 helpdesk and job management services providing cost effective, solution based services across all your repairs and maintenance requests.
- Our state of the art technology allows real-time job management control and service delivery in times of volume or extreme demand alleviating the burden from your property managers.
- You can rest easy that all your service requests are being dealt with by a trained professional at all times. We become an integral part of your business and ensure that your brand is always protected through exceptional service management escalation, triage and approval protocols.
From emergency repairs, to minor service requests, we provide a total end-to-end property repairs and maintenance solution for all your property managers, clients and tenants. Keeping you in the loop at all times through our proprietary customer interface technology. We are also happy to provision your trusted contractors to our resource management centre.
Keeping promises not only to our clients but also to our contractors and suppliers is our prime objective. We have a strong commitment to delivering on time, cost and quality by delivering a robust, responsive service capability from service request through to job completion.
For more information, please refer to the APMS Property Services Brochure which provides more detail on our company, services and management capability.
From help desk personal, to our administration personnel, site supervisors, case managers, quantity surveyors and area managers, APMS is highly experienced in handling any maintenance job whether replacing a tap washer through to the most challenging and difficult of situations.
APMS have an extensive resource of highly trained and capable national network of contractors across a diverse trade base that includes:
- Plumbing services
- Electrical & communication services
- HVAC services
- Fire services
- Painting services
- Security services Outdoor amenities 23
- Pest control services
- Janitorial services
- Refurbishment works
- Mechanical services
- Roofing repair services
- Hygiene services
- Tree management services
- Structural services
- Building Defects Rectification services
- Restoration services
- Locksmith services
- General property repairs and maintenances services
- Glazing services
APMS charges an annual registration fee to contractors to register with our company. This fee covers part of the investment APMS makes to ensure all our contractors are fully compliant, insured and registered. APMS registration process also ensures we maintain a deep understanding of the contractor's services, skills, expertise, rates, job suitability and geographical reach.
This makes sure we place the right people for the job and helps manage contractors and client's requirements efficiently with a high level of satisfaction. It also helps us to plan and prioritise, who is doing what, where, for whom, when, and with what equipment including parts requirements etc.
APMS contractor registration process ensures all contractors:
- Conform to their legal contractor prequalification requirements
- Are correctly insured (i.e. are insured for the work that you want to give them)
- Have adequate cover (i.e. minimum requirements)
- Provide evidence of renewal of licences/registrations and insurance tracking
- Have the correct Licence/s or Contractor Registration/s from the relevant authority (e.g.; Office of Fair Trading/Work Cover/Police/Building
- Services Authority/Electrical Licensing Board, Building Commission/Plumbing Industry Commission/Office of Chief Electrical Inspector)
- Have been evaluated after consideration of any problems recorded against them
- Hold the appropriate trade or professional accreditation where necessary
- Have a Health & Safety Induction Certificate, where appropriate and for the appropriate state
- Comply with the ABN/GST legislation or hold an exemption
- All prequalification requirements are met
APMS manages the whole service loop through robust procurement, vendor management and procure to pay technologies.
APMS has a national network of over 10,000 trade contractors which have been approved through our stringent guidelines ensuring each contractor is appropriately trained, insured, registered, licensed, and satisfy all OH&S, legislative and statutory legal requirements.
Our state of the art technology allows real-time job management control and service delivery in times of volume or extreme demand alleviating the burden from our clients. We ensure that all our clients' requests are being dealt with by a trained professional at all times. We become a part of your business and ensure that your brand is always protected through exceptional service management escalation, triage and approval protocols.
We empower our front line operators to take ownership of situations and see them through to completion. This is possible due to the wealth of training we provide, enabling operators to understand building services and ask the right questions in order to achieve the optimum solution.
We are committed to building relationships with our clients and understanding their particular requirements across their portfolio.
We understand that working methods can differ and therefore aim to tailor our job handling in line with each individual's requirements. This is achieved by allocating operators to particular clients and constantly updating the notes on our system in an effort to learn from every circumstance we encounter.
We utilise our own bespoke systems to retain information on all client properties. Retaining information allows us to be proactive from managing an emergency situation through to addressing minor faults. This may mean calling out the M&E contractor in situ, liaising with the security personnel on site or logging calls with the lift maintenance contractor due to an entrapment. As a company we are dedicated to managing service provisions for our clients and pride ourselves in exceeding expectations.
Once a client job is logged with APMS, our operators will allocate works to the relevant term contractor for that discipline and area. At this point an email is sent to the client informing them which contractor has been assigned, when they will be on site and an amount that the contractor must not exceed (if the client has not already allocated an amount).
From this point forward the client will automatically be sent emails whenever the job is updated, i.e. when the contractor has arrived at site, when works have been completed or whether there are further works that need to be addressed.
The client can also make notes in the status section of the instruction which will be passed on to the operators instantly through an urgent message section on the operator screen.
By using this process both the client and contractor are kept fully informed of all stages, from the instruction being placed, to the completion of the job and on top of that, APMS operators are always on hand to make sure all instructions are carried out smoothly, successfully and to the clients expectations