With a wealth of experience and solid grounding in project management, cost controlling, construction scheduling, tendering and procurement we have accredited integrated management systems covering quality, safety and the environment across all our divisions and commit resources to ensure education and enforce compliance.
From budget industrial refurbishments to high specification industrial building refurbishments, each industrial project undertaken is managed in order to complete to contract dates. It might not be as glamorous as office refurbishment but the refurbishment of an industrial unit is just as important and site services treat every project that we take on equally.
Our management teams are experienced with:
- Commercial buildings - facade enhancement, lobby upgrade, services overhaul & compliance management
- Office makegoods - strip out of old fitout, sustainable disposal, upgrade and makegood
- Industrial buildings - modernisation, extensions, services upgrade, rezoning & compliance management
- Hospitality - room upgrades, services re-engineering & makeovers
Greenstar and NABERS influence a growing part of our refurbishment portfolio. Our trained professionals and experienced operatives add value for all projects, particularly those with sustainable agendas.
- Detailed joinery design, supply & installation
- Floor covering
- Air conditioning installations
- Fire safety
- Security installations
- Architectural design
- Electrical installations and data cabling
- Shop front installations
- De Fits
- Handicapped facilities
Works relating to the refurbishment of industrial premises:
- Initial strip out - This includes all aspects of industrial refurbishment strip out work such as removal of previous fixtures, shelving, staircases etc.
- Structural steel refurbishment work - Our industrial refurbishment team can provide you with a full structural steel refurbishment which includes the replacement and repair of partitions, walls, roofing etc.
- Floor areas refurbished/renewed - We can offer full refurbishment and renewal of floor areas.
- Mount Pleasant Site Services can provide a full external concrete, tarmac, asphalt and block paving refurbishment.
- Our industrial refurbishment team can offer you a full internal porcelain tile, travertine and granite refurbishment and renewal service.
When choosing an industrial refurbishment company there is several key points that need to be considered:
- There needs to be minimal disruption to your business during the refurbishment to keep loss of productivity down.
- The new workspace must suit the needs of your company; it therefore will improve employee productivity.
- Expert management of the refurbishment project is a must, to ensure that it is delivered on time and to the specified budget.
- You will need assurance that your company will receive value for money and a quality industrial refurbishment package that provides a high quality industrial unit that meets the latest industry standards.