Across Australia, there are an estimated 2.7 million rental households with 6.5 million residents. Residential property operators play a crucial role in society by renting out property to over one-quarter of Australia's population. Becoming a homeowner has long been part of the Australian dream, but for many, this remains more dream than reality.
The proportion of Australians renting is growing, as housing affordability deteriorates. In the wake of the financial crisis, rental demand increased as consumers chose to put off purchasing a home and some homeowners sold their property. Consequently, industry revenue is expected to grow at a compound annual 3.2% over the five years through 2014-15. Demand is expected to weaken in 2014-15, with revenue forecast to increase by just 1.7%.
Australia's housing industries are emerging from one of the most challenging economic periods in modern times. During this extended period of economic uncertainty, consumer spending plummeted and the dream of owning a home was temporarily put on hold by many Australians. Sales volumes dropped and potential home buyers increasingly chose to put off their purchase, resulting in healthy demand for rental property. Over the five years through 2014-15, industry revenue is expected to grow at a compound annual 3.2% to reach $41.0 billion. Growth is forecast to be more modest in 2014-15.
APMS understands this market and the demand for prompt reliable management and maintenance services.
APMS provides a full spectrum of property maintenance services managed through our national network of approved and accredited contractors which includes:
APMS provides Service Management Solutions that can provide total management of all our clients service requests for property repairs and maintenance through a robust 24/7 Helpdesk and Service Request Portal.
APMS Service Management Solution, assists our real estate management companies streamline service management, Contractor Compliance & performance management, reporting, and dramatically reduce their internal administration burden and potentially reduce head count resulting, in further savings and efficiencies.
How do we do this:
- APMS constantly exceed building quality standards, meaning great outcomes for our clients. We ensure the right people, with the correct technical skills, are deployed immediately
- APMS has the capability to deliver emergency response / make safe works across all sectors, plumbing, electrical including fire / flood and storm damaged structures affected by natural disasters.
- 24/7 helpdesk and job management services providing cost effective, solution based services across all your repairs and maintenance requests.
- Our state of the art technology allows real-time job management control and service delivery in times of volume or extreme demand alleviating the burden from your property managers.
- You can rest easy that all your service requests are being case managed by a trained professional at all times. We become a part of your business and ensure that your brand is always protected through exceptional service management escalation, triage and approval protocols
Keeping promises not only to our clients but also to our contractors and suppliers is our prime objective. We have a strong commitment to delivering on time, cost and quality by delivering a robust, responsive service capability from service request through to job completion.
For more information please refer to our property services section or our managed services.